5 Dream Destinations For Your Big Day!
A wedding day is certainly the biggest day in an individuals’ life. The excitement, the rush all together brings about a bunch of beautiful experiences that one cherishes for life. Of course, everything has to be planned perfectly, but at times, half of the planning fun gets away with exploring the plethora of choices available. So if you and your better half cannot decide on where to plan your exotic wedding feast, here are the 5 most trending wedding destination around the world that are longing to host your big day.
1. Srilanka Destination weddings in Sri Lanka will imprint a special mark on the hearts of your guests for years to come. Couples who choose to celebrate their special day in Sri Lanka have the options of selecting the backdrop for their day of love be it on the mesmerizing sandy beach, a cliff overseeing the Indian Ocean, a lake in the hub of the Island or for the more adventurous wedding idea, a national park can play as the host to your wedding day. A destination that has become extremely popular with this generation of wedding obsessions is Sri Lanka. The island destination has always been an ideal place for extravagant wedding celebrations, the exotic activities like hot air ballooning, leopard safari, Air taxi, day trip to the heritage sites (Adam’s peak and temple of scared tooth) or to the tea plantations and coconut estates, dolphin watching (Mirissa) , elephant safari (Yala National Park) and turtle hatchery (Kosgoda) are the siders that can add in with your big day to make it grand and memorable.
Picture credits: https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiaxY_DtMbdAhUX4o8KHW2TD1YQjB16BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.weddingsutra.com%2Fblog%2Ftop-10-destination-wedding-venues-in-sri-lanka%2F&psig=AOvVaw1Rj8VFsU-pRhIQ-csVHzEW&ust=1537423748024845
2. Positano The town of Positano is located in one of the most adorable valleys of the Amalfi Coast, and the valley opens up to even a prettier stretch of coastline: a location for celebrating your destination wedding in Positano. Positano has a very glamorous side to it, with its beauty, luxurious hotels, bars, restaurants, and shops, Positano is surely a perfect place to Get Married on the Amalfi Coast. Precisely, a romantic destination wedding with the heavenly presence of the sea and sky in such a beautiful city is one perfect wedding to experience. Positano, Italy, offers breathtaking views, the beautiful weather almost year-round, and the perfect spot for almost any type of destination wedding.
picture credits: https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi-y7maucbdAhVLMY8KHeahAUUQjB16BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fallureoftuscany.com%2Fluxury-private-villa-il-roseto-in-florence%2Fluxury-villa-florence-indian-destination-wedding-allure-of-tuscany%2F&psig=AOvVaw1PYO2LEdATegFkN1xeqXoq&ust=1537425130967364
3. Italy Why plan a wedding in Italy? The question is not why you should think to plan a wedding in Italy, the place that came up with the phrase ‘la dolce vita’ meaning the sweet life, but where else can you imagine an ideal wedding than, in this country of art, ancient history, ethereal vistas, top-notch cuisine, and abundant wine. Anushka-Virat has given us an awed wedding goal already!
picture credits: https://www.weddingsitaly.com/special-offers/
4. Singapore If it's going to be the best day of your life, you might as well make it the most memorable and a generic wedding, just doesn't cut it anymore. Well, create an unforgettable destination wedding in Singapore. The sunny island of Singapore may be a tiny red dot on the map, but it has plenty of beautiful and unique wedding venues for you to choose from. So, Before you pack your bags, find out what you need to know about running off to Singapore to get hitched.
picture credits: http://wedabout.com/blog/index.php/2018/01/08/destination-wedding-3/
5. Malaysia Imagine it’s your big day and all the traditional ceremony are being performed with the waves crashing onto the shore. That is pretty romantic, right? Beach always adds a stunning and natural setting that’s why it is one of the most favorite destinations for your exceptionally special wedding. A combined fusion of a lively city life and peaceful tropical magnificence is all that Malaysia offers for every couple. From the beaches of Langkawi and Sabah to the Cameron Highlands, and the diverse adventure of Kuala Lumpur, are the extremes that’ll surely suit the wedding location to suit your unique needs. The adventurous lot will love the range of exploration activities available, while bargain hunter will have plenty of opportunities to involve in the window shopping in the country’s capital. Destination weddings in Malaysia are fairly attractive, and its accessibility being so easy that it lets your guests have sufficient choices to get there.